September 23, 2017, 06:10:29 AM

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Packers v. 49ers Game Day Thread  (Read 47067 times)

Offline Gregg

• HOF Member
Re: The OFFICIAL Packers v. 49ers Game Day Thread
« Reply #540 on: September 08, 2013, 10:56:13 PM »
But they still got their pass D shredded and still lost. Yep, this gameplan was so much better. ::)

So what else do you do around here besides instigate and antognize others with your pretentious and pointless remarks?

Stop being happy about your team losing troll.

I would like to object to this.

CPK is not a troll.  He has always been a strong fan of GB.  As long as I can recall at least.

I think several people were not satisfied with the performance  today, either by the team or the coaches.  Therefore, people point out things that they think are unsatisfactory and can be improved somehow down the line.

No one should be content, satisfied, elated, when the team loses.  No matter who it is to, or how close it is.  But that does not mean you stoop to name calling and ungrounded insinuation.

I would hope the mods do not let  this escalate.

Offline Lunchboxer

• All Pro
« Reply #541 on: September 09, 2013, 12:36:29 AM »
Lets calm down people.

On a unrelated note lets talk about how last night episode of Breaking Bad was  8)

Offline marklawrence

• Global Moderator
  • HOF Member
« Reply #542 on: September 09, 2013, 07:05:29 AM »
Lets calm down people.

Seriously? You were the single worst offender here during the game, and you want to be the peacemaker?
They say you judge a man by his enemies. Well, I'm Deplorable! And Proud of it!

Offline davemobes32

• HOF Member
« Reply #543 on: September 09, 2013, 07:37:07 AM »
sigh. This is why I lurk...  soapbox
I've rooted for the Packers in New York, Boston, Quantico, VA, Camp Lejeune NC, Camp Pendleton CA, Camp Leatherneck Afghanistan, and Manas Kyrgyzstan.

Offline Hincha

• HOF Member
« Reply #544 on: September 09, 2013, 08:51:19 AM »
SF had something in the tank.  They did not play us as cleverly offensively as they could, because they didn't have to.  We have a bigger mountain to climb than we think.

So you believe SF wants to keep the game close, take the lead late in the game and then give the opponent the ball at the end with chance to win game?

Sorry...  not buying it.

Offline LMG

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • PackerChatters Site Owner
    • PackerChatters.com
« Reply #545 on: September 09, 2013, 10:54:01 AM »
Thanks all for joining us in the Game Day thread and we'll see you back here Sunday, September 15 when the Redskins visit the Packers in Lambeau Field. Kickoff is scheduled for 12:00pm Noon.

We hope some of you can get over your personal attacks on other Members so we can keep a good dialogue of the game here and in all the Forums.
If you are not the lead dog the view never changes.