November 24, 2017, 06:39:02 AM

Author Topic: Forum administration question  (Read 5846 times)

Offline Leader

• Global Moderator
  • HOF Member
Re: Forum administration question
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2015, 12:06:09 PM »
Aside from the bi-weekly article, this board has practically no appeal. Thread count is down, quality of posts are down, and a lot of the same old tired men talking the same tired crap. I wouldn't make them out to be saints, they're just retired guys who need a hobby. Sorry, I just tell the truth, it's kinda my thing  :-\.

Hi Clay - just caught on to this line of chit chat and promising to keep an eye on the quality of my posts (which can slide from time to time I do admit) - I thought to update your records about me :: I'm neither tired, old, retired or lacking hobbies.

Thinkng the bulk of your comments are usually pretty good and insightful, I guess you (or your crystal ball) just must've been having a bad day when you rattled off that bio info   :)

Offline SSGCujo

• HOF Member
  • Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way! G.Patton
Re: Forum administration question
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2016, 06:07:13 PM »
 I would like to thank the administrators of this web site. It's great to talk football without getting politics or trolls taking over topics. I used to comment on JSOnline, but the site is ran by USA Today and trolls control everything. You need a facebook account to sign-in, which most of are fake. Thank You again for a great forum to comment on.