November 19, 2017, 04:17:03 AM

Author Topic: The Official Eagles @ Packers Pre-season Game Day Thread  (Read 18882 times)

Offline EXIT_HERE

• HOF Member
Re: The Official Eagles @ Packers Pre-season Game Day Thread
« Reply #135 on: August 29, 2015, 10:58:35 PM »
Rob Demovsky
ESPN Staff Writer

Packers WR Randall Cobb said he did not think his shoulder injury would be a long-term thing. He will undergo more tests tomorrow but X-Rays at the stadium showed no broken collarbone as he first feared. "We're just taking it day by day and we'll find out more tomorrow," Cobb said

Offline Leader

• Global Moderator
  • HOF Member
« Reply #136 on: August 30, 2015, 03:22:48 AM »
I tuned out following Backman's 3rd Qtr TD. Couldnt sit any longer. Hope the 4th played out okay.....will check the stats.
Overall assessment? Somebody forgot to invite the Defense to the game and think with OL issues, AR out and decided "lets play the backups" approach - the effort was less than stellar.

Offline Twain

• HOF Member
« Reply #137 on: August 30, 2015, 07:57:10 AM »
Rob Demovsky
ESPN Staff Writer

Packers WR Randall Cobb said he did not think his shoulder injury would be a long-term thing. He will undergo more tests tomorrow but X-Rays at the stadium showed no broken collarbone as he first feared. "We're just taking it day by day and we'll find out more tomorrow," Cobb said

That is very good news.
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."

Offline Ellis269

• HOF Member
« Reply #138 on: August 30, 2015, 09:46:28 AM »
Anybody have news on Hyde?

MM said neck spasm. That doesn't sound serious but I'm also not a doctor

As long as it's not a disc. He's one of my favorite players, and I'd hate to see his career cut short like Nick Collins and Jermichael Finley.