November 19, 2017, 04:22:15 AM

Author Topic: The Official New Orleans Saints @ Green Bay Packers Pre-season Game Day Thread  (Read 12397 times)

Offline LMG

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • PackerChatters Site Owner
    • Where are we?
Join us as the Saints come to Lambeau Thursday, Sept. 3, starting at 6:00pm Central.

This is the final 2015 preseason game.
If you are not the lead dog the view never changes.

Offline OneTwoSixFive

• HOF Member
Can someone post here, if they hear that Tolzein has passed concussion protocol ?
(ricky) "Personally, I'm putting this in a box, driving a stake through its heart, firing a silver bullet into its (empty) head, nailing it shut, loading it into a rocket and firing it into the sun. "

(Pink Floyd) "Set the controls for the heart of the sun"

Offline Pack Man

• Second String
Can someone post here, if they hear that Tolzein has passed concussion protocol ?

Tolzen is cleared to play.

http://www.espnmilwaukee.com/page.php?page_id=278

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
......Vince Lombardi

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
Tolzien actually had cleared it before the Eagles game.
"Aaron Rodgers is a baaaaaaad man" - Stephen A. Smith

Offline OneTwoSixFive

• HOF Member
Good news, thanks.
(ricky) "Personally, I'm putting this in a box, driving a stake through its heart, firing a silver bullet into its (empty) head, nailing it shut, loading it into a rocket and firing it into the sun. "

(Pink Floyd) "Set the controls for the heart of the sun"

Offline LMG

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • PackerChatters Site Owner
    • Where are we?
Well since we won't get the TV broadcast on the West coast here in Reno (we get the 49ers) we rely on you to give us the  ongoing....along with Wayne and Larry on the Packers radio network.

popcorn)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 10:16:46 PM by LMGAdmin »
If you are not the lead dog the view never changes.

Offline Pugger

• HOF Member
Well since we won't get the TV broadcast on the West coast here in Reno (we get the 49ers) we rely on you to give us the  ongoing....along with Wayne and Larry on the Packers radio network.

popcorn)

The game also will not be shown down here in southwest FL (I hope the NFLN airs a replay of the game later on) so I'll be listening to Wayne and Larry and eagerly relying on you folks in WI to post here during the game.

Offline JQ

• HOF Member
+3 for Wayne and Larry up here in the Pacific Northwest...Oh wait, for me it's ALMOST ALWAYS Wayne and Larry, since I don't have cable and the Packers are nearly always overridden by the seahawks. OR, even by the dreaded "local programming!"   ) - : #

Offline whiterook87

• Starter

popcorn)

The game also will not be shown down here in southwest FL (I hope the NFLN airs a replay of the game later on) so I'll be listening to Wayne and Larry and eagerly relying on you folks in WI to post here during the game.

NFL Network to replay the Saint-Packer game Saturday 9/5, at 8PM EST
You are either part of the solution or part of the problem.

Offline Pugger

• HOF Member

popcorn)

Oh good.  Where did you see that?  I looked at the NFLN's website and didn't see it scheduled.   ???

Offline green machine

• HOF Member

popcorn)

Oh good.  Where did you see that?  I looked at the NFLN's website and didn't see it scheduled.   ???

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/networkschedule?selectedDate=09/05/2015&field=selectedDate  click on Saturday

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member

popcorn)

NFLN will show a replay. They replay every preseason game just like they advertise.
"Aaron Rodgers is a baaaaaaad man" - Stephen A. Smith

Offline B

• HOF Member
Injury scratches for tonight's game:

~ WR Randall Cobb (shoulder)
 ~ WR Ty Montgomery (hamstring)
 ~ G T.J. Lang (concussion)
 ~ DB Micah Hyde (neck)
 ~ DB Demetri Goodson (knee)
 ~ LB Sam Barrington (ankle)
 ~ DE Datone Jones (knee)
 ~ S Morgan Burnett (calf)
The Green Bay Packers never lost a football game.
They just ran out of time.
-Vince Lombardi

Offline The GM

• HOF Member
The NFL Network is running the RedZone tonight.  Tune in you may get an occasional look-in at Lambeau.

Offline BrianShetty

• HOF Member
I am watching it online and I am wondering when Masthay is going to learn how to punt again
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?
-Vince Lombardi