September 23, 2017, 06:00:37 AM

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Seahawks vs Packers Game Day Thread  (Read 35614 times)

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
Re: The OFFICIAL Seahawks vs Packers Game Day Thread
« Reply #585 on: September 21, 2015, 12:55:51 AM »
Packers had better figure out how to defend the read option, or the 49ers will run it all day long. Kaepernick is better at it and more of a rushing threat than Wilson is. I hope they hit him every time they try to run it and force the ball out of his hands. I'd rather deal with Hyde inside than Kaep on the keeper outside.
1. Kaepernick doesn't run it nearly as much as he used to.

2. They will gameplan for it against Kaepernick unlike with Wilson.
"Aaron Rodgers is a baaaaaaad man" - Stephen A. Smith

Offline packerjimbo

• Rookie
« Reply #586 on: September 21, 2015, 07:28:52 AM »
I see Carroll is moaning about the 1st Fumble by Elliot in the 4th Quarter, am I being too harsh in thinking that Elliot was slightly lucky that the officials gave that call to us? After an amazing 1 handed interception Elliot really should have secured the ball with 2 hands & possibly hit the deck earlier? Surely there was no real room for him to make any meaningful yardage & just risked losing the ball?

Hard to criticise that play I know but just a thought.

Offline golfman

• HOF Member
« Reply #587 on: September 21, 2015, 07:40:16 AM »
I see Carroll is moaning about the 1st Fumble by Elliot in the 4th Quarter, am I being too harsh in thinking that Elliot was slightly lucky that the officials gave that call to us? After an amazing 1 handed interception Elliot really should have secured the ball with 2 hands & possibly hit the deck earlier? Surely there was no real room for him to make any meaningful yardage & just risked losing the ball?

Britt admitted he 'wrestled' the ball away from Elliott! Yes, Elliott was loose with the ball but since he never carries it, somewhat expected. I agree just sit down but the young kid was excited.

For Carroll to cry foul is complete bush league. Especially given the history of these two teams and the "Fail Mary".
"Make the Packers Great Again! "

Offline JQ

• HOF Member
« Reply #588 on: September 21, 2015, 07:57:03 AM »

Britt admitted he 'wrestled' the ball away from Elliott! Yes, Elliott was loose with the ball but since he never carries it, somewhat expected. I agree just sit down but the young kid was excited.

For Carroll to cry foul is complete bush league. Especially given the history of these two teams and the "Fail Mary".

Britt also stated;

"I think they were blowing the whistle the whole time, but that doesn't mean they were declaring anything." I'm thinking the whistle is "declaring" the play is over.

seattle hasn't learned how to win or lose graciously...There's somebody running their mouth when they win, and they're
crying when they lose.

Offline LMG

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • PackerChatters Site Owner
    • PackerChatters.com
« Reply #589 on: September 21, 2015, 10:39:41 AM »
Thanks all for joining us.

See you back here Monday the 28th when the Chiefs come to Lambeau.
If you are not the lead dog the view never changes.