September 24, 2017, 07:17:26 AM

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Packers vs. Broncos Game Day Thread  (Read 24042 times)

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
Re: The OFFICIAL Packers vs. Broncos Game Day Thread
« Reply #435 on: November 01, 2015, 10:24:49 PM »
Please someone try and explain the insane meltdown on both sides of the ball against a shitty Denver tell who's quarterback can't even feel his fingers.  I'm waiting. I know you guys piss and moan about someone doing better. I guarantee you I could have game planned  better as a coach on either side of the ball and at least stood a fighting chance. This was frickin pathetic. Explain 76 pass yards........... you cant. I rest my case.

Good at least it's over... Hope you don't read your posts tomorrow...  thumbsdwn)
Why wouldn't he? It's the same inane stuff he always posts.
"Aaron Rodgers is a baaaaaaad man" - Stephen A. Smith

Offline Yuletide

• HOF Member
« Reply #436 on: November 01, 2015, 10:24:51 PM »
I would like to officially dismiss the notion that Rodgers is some sort of unique talent.  I've seen too much now.  He's a great talent, but in any game, against any great QB, he can easily be outplayed.
Most ridiculous thing I have ever read.

You must be barely literate then, for the amount you've read.
I am plenty literate. I manage to read your ridiculous drivel.

Which part of what I wrote did you find "ridiculous drivel"?

That Rodgers isn't a unique talent?

Or that he can be easily outplayed on any given day by any other great QB?

I'll give Rodgers "Elite" status.  (Though he hasn't earned it today, or in many games this season.)

I won't even at this point grant him "Better than Favre" status.  He's off today, something's in his head.  Just like in the NFCC game last season.  In which he played poorly.

From a statistical standpoint, Aaron Rodgers is the most efficient quarterback of all time.

Once agin, some people sound spoiled.

Ask fans of the 31 other teams who they would want at quarterback if they could choose anyone.  Probably 29 of those fan bases would say they want Aaron Rodgers.

No.  Ask the fans of that one other team.  Ask them for their perspective, it'll probably be more realistic.
This is even more ridiculous than your other post.  That other team has Tom Brady, a HOF'r. Rodgers is on his way to the HOF' no matter how much you try to claim he isn't.

Rodgers is an elite QB.  He can get outplayed on any given day by any other great QB.  Stuff can get into his head, and he can be self-defeating.  I've watched it, I've seen it, too many times now.
It's what it's.

Offline ChicagoPackerFan

• HOF Member
« Reply #437 on: November 01, 2015, 10:26:35 PM »
Even though the game sucked it was a real good time here on the game day thread a lot of BS being spread around.

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
« Reply #438 on: November 01, 2015, 10:26:40 PM »
I would like to officially dismiss the notion that Rodgers is some sort of unique talent.  I've seen too much now.  He's a great talent, but in any game, against any great QB, he can easily be outplayed.
Most ridiculous thing I have ever read.

You must be barely literate then, for the amount you've read.
I am plenty literate. I manage to read your ridiculous drivel.

Which part of what I wrote did you find "ridiculous drivel"?

That Rodgers isn't a unique talent?

Or that he can be easily outplayed on any given day by any other great QB?

I'll give Rodgers "Elite" status.  (Though he hasn't earned it today, or in many games this season.)

I won't even at this point grant him "Better than Favre" status.  He's off today, something's in his head.  Just like in the NFCC game last season.  In which he played poorly.

From a statistical standpoint, Aaron Rodgers is the most efficient quarterback of all time.

Once agin, some people sound spoiled.

Ask fans of the 31 other teams who they would want at quarterback if they could choose anyone.  Probably 29 of those fan bases would say they want Aaron Rodgers.

No.  Ask the fans of that one other team.  Ask them for their perspective, it'll probably be more realistic.
This is even more ridiculous than your other post.  That other team has Tom Brady, a HOF'r. Rodgers is on his way to the HOF' no matter how much you try to claim he isn't.

Rodgers is an elite QB.  He can get outplayed on any given day by any other great QB.  Stuff can get into his head, and he can be self-defeating.  I've watched it, I've seen it, too many times now.
And that can happen to all elite QB's. Knocking Arron specifically for it is ridiculous.

Offline tperk

• Starter
« Reply #439 on: November 01, 2015, 10:26:52 PM »
The teams response next week will tell alot about this team.

Offline skcusICH

• HOF Member
« Reply #440 on: November 01, 2015, 10:27:16 PM »
The offense is playing like shit. They're as bad as we think they are right now. Haven't seen the offense struggle this much since ever. I can't remember a time the offense was this unproductive and down right terrible.

No argument that the offense is playing poorly, but you don't go 6-0 being a bottom feeder team.

Terrible night. Time for coaches and players to earn their money this next week.

Offline claymaker

• HOF Member
« Reply #441 on: November 01, 2015, 10:28:06 PM »
Some of you seriously need to drink some water and go to bed.... The sky is not falling.

It's more serious than some of you think. With games coming up against Carolina and Minnesota they need to figure this funk out yesterday. Minnesota is now 1 game behind Green Bay for the North lead. Another outing like tonight against Carolina and Green Bay will have to face off against Minnesota for the division lead. Minnesota is another team playing very good defense. Nobody should be nonchalant about where the arrow is pointing, down.

Offline golfman

• HOF Member
« Reply #442 on: November 01, 2015, 10:28:39 PM »

Or the fact that the offense put up only 10 points and picked up less than 150 yards. No offense, but the problem isn't all on the defense. I'd put more blame on the offense for not scoring points and not getting first downs.

The offense is playing like shit. They're as bad as we think they are right now. Haven't seen the offense struggle this much since ever. I can't remember a time the offense was this unproductive and down right terrible.

This! If our receivers can't get open it's going to be a long night for our offense. Not to mention Rodgers isn't playing well as of late. You can't beat a decent team with that kind of offensive production.

Two games in a row where the QB pressure has been non-existent. Our back end is not good enough to not have a good pass rush.
"Make the Packers Great Again! "

Offline Tony

• HOF Member
« Reply #443 on: November 01, 2015, 10:29:06 PM »
Some of you seriously need to drink some water and go to bed.... The sky is not falling.

It's more serious than some of you think. With games coming up against Carolina and Minnesota they need to figure this funk out yesterday. Minnesota is now 1 game behind Green Bay for the North lead. Another outing like tonight against Carolina and Green Bay will have to face off against Minnesota for the division lead. Minnesota is another team playing very good defense. Nobody should be nonchalant about where the arrow is pointing, down.

Well stated!

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
« Reply #444 on: November 01, 2015, 10:29:51 PM »

No argument that the offense is playing poorly, but you don't go 6-0 being a bottom feeder team.

Terrible night. Time for coaches and players to earn their money this next week.
I don't agree with you much, but I am in complete agreement.

Offline skcusICH

• HOF Member
« Reply #445 on: November 01, 2015, 10:30:15 PM »
Please someone try and explain the insane meltdown on both sides of the ball against a shitty Denver tell who's quarterback can't even feel his fingers.  I'm waiting. I know you guys piss and moan about someone doing better. I guarantee you I could have game planned  better as a coach on either side of the ball and at least stood a fighting chance. This was frickin pathetic. Explain 76 pass yards........... you cant. I rest my case.

It's the NFL. Everyone is professionals (except maybe Detroit). It's a tough league that brags about parity. Some teams match up really well against others.

Packers have some serious work to do. Luckily it's week 8 and they lead the division.

Offline tperk

• Starter
« Reply #446 on: November 01, 2015, 10:30:19 PM »

+1

Offline LMG

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • PackerChatters Site Owner
    • PackerChatters.com
« Reply #447 on: November 01, 2015, 10:31:19 PM »
Thanks for joining us tonight.

See you next week when we play Carolina.
If you are not the lead dog the view never changes.

Offline golfman

• HOF Member
« Reply #448 on: November 01, 2015, 10:31:24 PM »

Not sure if you can put Minnesota in our league at this point. I will say we've got some things to work out, but Minnesota is terrible on offense. We need to take care of Carolina, but I don't see any problem handling Minnesota.
"Make the Packers Great Again! "