November 24, 2017, 06:56:14 AM

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Lions vs Packers Game Day Thread  (Read 17761 times)

Offline golfman

• HOF Member
Re: The OFFICIAL Lions vs Packers Game Day Thread
« Reply #345 on: November 15, 2015, 03:45:12 PM »
Can't even get the kick off.  Lions did everything they could to help us win.  Played with a depleted secondary and we lost to them ....at home.  Unbelievable.  We are average at best.

After today, winning the division will be an uphill battle.  It's probably unlikely at this point.  Can't believe it.

We play the Vikings twice. We're obviously in a funk right now, but I still believe we're the better team. I would be very surprised if we don't win the division.

Not trying to be Debbie Downer but a serious question! What have you seen from this team to make you think that? We have been nothing short of pathetic.

Rodgers has a GIMMIE two point conversion and he short arms it badly! Our receivers are slow, our QB is playing like a shadow of his former self. We are probably going to be starting Don Barclay at LT on an offensive line that has been terrible to say the least.

"Make the Packers Great Again! "

Offline Zyvlyn

• HOF Member
« Reply #346 on: November 15, 2015, 03:45:35 PM »
Wow.  Just wow.  I don't even know what to say about today.  This is the 4th straight week we have looked average or worse.  It's time to start believing that this is who we are.  No excuses.

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
« Reply #347 on: November 15, 2015, 03:46:14 PM »
I will say they probably should have kicked from 55. Crosby was ready at that point and was going out onto the field, but was then pulled off.
"Aaron Rodgers is a baaaaaaad man" - Stephen A. Smith

Offline claymaker

• HOF Member
« Reply #348 on: November 15, 2015, 03:47:45 PM »
Nothing average about this performance. Offense is just bad plain and simple. Not playing for 55 minutes is not a winning formula.

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
« Reply #349 on: November 15, 2015, 03:47:48 PM »
Can't even get the kick off.  Lions did everything they could to help us win.  Played with a depleted secondary and we lost to them ....at home.  Unbelievable.  We are average at best.

After today, winning the division will be an uphill battle.  It's probably unlikely at this point.  Can't believe it.

We play the Vikings twice. We're obviously in a funk right now, but I still believe we're the better team. I would be very surprised if we don't win the division.

Not trying to be Debbie Downer but a serious question! What have you seen from this team to make you think that? We have been nothing short of pathetic.

Rodgers has a GIMMIE two point conversion and he short arms it badly! Our receivers are slow, our QB is playing like a shadow of his former self. We are probably going to be starting Don Barclay at LT on an offensive line that has been terrible to say the least.
Short arms it? Adams had both hands ON THE BALL. The defender made a great play. Even then, Rodgers had pressure on him and he got rid of it much sooner than he wanted to.  I don't blame Rodgers on that play.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 03:48:37 PM by cpk1994 »
"Aaron Rodgers is a baaaaaaad man" - Stephen A. Smith

Offline SSG

• HOF Member
« Reply #350 on: November 15, 2015, 03:48:44 PM »
Wow we're a dumpster fire right now.  We just got out played for most of the game by BY FAR the NFL's worst team.  What a disgusting effort in what mighty be the worst performance on the year by any team.  We're a terrible football team right now regardless of where we're playing. If Detroit is better than us at Lambeau, I'm not sure there is a team in the league that isn't.  What a disgusting and gutless performance. 
Act your age, not your shoe size.

Offline Beast Light

• HOF Member
« Reply #351 on: November 15, 2015, 03:48:52 PM »
Wow.  Just wow.  I don't even know what to say about today.  This is the 4th straight week we have looked average or worse.  It's time to start believing that this is who we are.  No excuses.

Agreed.

Offline golfman

• HOF Member
« Reply #352 on: November 15, 2015, 03:49:17 PM »
I will say they probably should have kicked from 55. Crosby was ready at that point and was going out onto the field, but was then pulled off.

Did you see the look on his face right before the kick? He was crapping his pants. His approach to the ball was tentative and he shanked it! Mason Crosby is NOT a clutch kicker. He's just not, but that should have never happened.

Rodgers had a GIMMIE 2 point conversion to Adams and he short armed the throw so a ROOKIE DB could knock it away. Not to mention the poor TD our defense gave up while Detroit was trying to run the clock out.

Justice was served! We did not deserve to win!

Offline dannobanano

• HOF Member
« Reply #353 on: November 15, 2015, 03:49:33 PM »
O.K.

I'm officially disgusted with this team.

From here on out, everyone of them (plus coaches) should be playing for their job each week. No guarantees for anybody.

Offline EXIT_HERE

• HOF Member
« Reply #354 on: November 15, 2015, 03:49:57 PM »

Short arms it? Adams had both hands ON THE BALL. The defender made a great play. Even then, Rodgers had pressure on him and he got rid of it much sooner than he wanted to.  I don't blame Rodgers on that play.

Completely agreed, people blaming Rodgers on that throw need to go watch and see how much pressure he was on. He released it as he was getting hit.

Offline Toddfather

• HOF Member
« Reply #355 on: November 15, 2015, 03:50:46 PM »
losing Bak and Lang will not help anything... This team is in serious trouble right now.

Offline golfman

• HOF Member
« Reply #356 on: November 15, 2015, 03:51:27 PM »

[/quote]

LOL! Did you listen to Aikman talk about the throw. Is was under thrown by a LOT! Rodgers will admit so in the press conference. Please don't respond I really don't have the tolerance for your shit right now!

Offline Lodestar

• HOF Member
« Reply #357 on: November 15, 2015, 03:52:12 PM »

Honestly, I've seen enough of this team and I'm talking about the Rodgers-led, McCarthy-coached, Thompson-built Packers to know they're better than what we've seen the past few weeks. We're having big problems on offense right now, but to believe we can't make up a game on the damn Vikings? Come on.

Offline marklawrence

• Global Moderator
  • HOF Member
« Reply #358 on: November 15, 2015, 03:53:14 PM »
ok, we're done here today.

Thanks for keeping things under control. We had a rare opportunity to really screw up this forum and we passed it up.
They say you judge a man by his enemies. Well, I'm Deplorable! And Proud of it!

Offline golfman

• HOF Member
« Reply #359 on: November 15, 2015, 03:53:18 PM »

Honestly, I've seen enough of this team and I'm talking about the Rodgers-led, McCarthy-coached, Thompson-built Packers to know they're better than what we've seen the past few weeks. We're having big problems on offense right now, but to believe we can't make up a game on the damn Vikings? Come on.

After 2 straight losses we come home and get embarrassed by a 1-7 Detroit team. I wish I could remain that optimistic and hope I am wrong.