November 24, 2017, 06:56:31 AM

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Bears vs Packers Game Day Thread  (Read 21511 times)

Offline ChicagoPackerFan

• HOF Member
Re: The OFFICIAL Bears vs Packers Game Day Thread
« Reply #315 on: November 26, 2015, 10:53:35 PM »
I used to think McCarthy was a average to above average coach. I know think he's slightly below average to average.
This is on Clements. He needs to be relieved of play calling duties immediately. He is a clueless, uncreative buffon. Those calls on the goal line were an absolute joke.

Don't count on it, McCarthy takes forever to make obvious changes.

Offline Bignutz

• HOF Member
« Reply #316 on: November 26, 2015, 10:54:01 PM »
How many times did you yell at the TV tonight " JUST CATCH THE $%^# BALL!!!!"?

Offline morango

• HOF Member
« Reply #317 on: November 26, 2015, 10:54:06 PM »
There is not a team in the entire NFL that is doing less with the talent that they have then Green Bay.  What a disgusting and embarrassing effort tonight.

hmmm.... after further review, this call is confirmed.

Offline Toddfather

• HOF Member
« Reply #318 on: November 26, 2015, 10:55:06 PM »
I used to think McCarthy was a average to above average coach. I know think he's slightly below average to average.
This is on Clements. He needs to be relieved of play calling duties immediately. He is a clueless, uncreative buffon. Those calls on the goal line were an absolute joke.

Couldn't agree more. A lot of people talked shit about MM's play calling... Well I sure miss it, and it seems so do you. Something tells me before this season is over he does take back play calling.

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
« Reply #319 on: November 26, 2015, 10:55:07 PM »

What would you have done with zero timeouts? Our WR's didn't get an inch of separation all night long.
How about some rubs? How about some crossing routes? Every single call the receivers NEVER crossed. 
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 10:56:54 PM by cpk1994 »
"Aaron Rodgers is a baaaaaaad man" - Stephen A. Smith

Offline morango

• HOF Member
« Reply #320 on: November 26, 2015, 10:55:41 PM »
It is also worth mentioning that the packers lost the turnover battle

Offline Beast Light

• HOF Member
« Reply #321 on: November 26, 2015, 10:56:33 PM »
Will we even be favorites in Detroit?  I doubt it now.

Offline Toddfather

• HOF Member
« Reply #322 on: November 26, 2015, 10:56:51 PM »

What would you have done with zero timeouts? Our WR's didn't get an inch of separation all night long.
How about some rubs? How about some plays where the receivers cross? Every single call the receivers NEVER crossed.

nope. We continue to play vertical with receivers who can't separate...

Offline EXIT_HERE

• HOF Member
« Reply #323 on: November 26, 2015, 10:57:02 PM »

How about some rubs? How about some plays where the receivers cross? Every single call the receivers NEVER crossed.

This is the game plan though, that same game plan that MM and him work on all week yet we see no change. 

Offline Thom_Tedson

• Starter
« Reply #324 on: November 26, 2015, 10:57:33 PM »

How about making obvious personnel moves like benching a very hurt WR running at half-speed?

Offline marklawrence

• Global Moderator
  • HOF Member
« Reply #325 on: November 26, 2015, 10:57:34 PM »
OK, thanks for participating. Again, in a controlled fashion.
They say you judge a man by his enemies. Well, I'm Deplorable! And Proud of it!