September 23, 2017, 05:53:07 AM

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Vikings vs Packers Game Day Thread  (Read 28222 times)

Offline Gregg

• HOF Member
Re: The OFFICIAL Vikings vs Packers Game Day Thread
« Reply #390 on: January 04, 2016, 09:44:50 AM »
Bottom line we win next week and expect some changes on O.  Some gimmick plays and aggessive play calling.

But what is the pretext for that?

I mean when has MM done that kind of thing?

I would like to see that, but MM is much too orthodox for that kind of thing.  I mean last night, the Vikings had defensive calls which seemed to dial up what our patterns were.  Even on the Hail Mary, they didn't make the same mistake Detroit did.  They put a tall guy, I think it was Barr, in front of RR.  SO yeah, although I would like to see a really daring break, I just don't see any reason to think that will happen. 

I mean, and why did Abby not play?  At least he runs really sharp and precise routes and gets separation.

As they say, we will see. 

Offline scoremore

• HOF Member
« Reply #391 on: January 04, 2016, 09:52:44 AM »
Only pretext is hope...and also Aaron called for it in his presser.  Desperate times call for desperate measures.

MM is can be stubborn but this is do or die time.  Think Aaron will get his way this week.

Offline LMG

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • PackerChatters Site Owner
    • PackerChatters.com
« Reply #392 on: January 04, 2016, 09:59:56 AM »
Thanks all for joining in and we'll see you back here next weekend for the Wild Card Playoff Game vs the Redskins at FedExField in Landover, Maryland.
If you are not the lead dog the view never changes.