September 23, 2017, 02:55:27 PM

Author Topic: Register  (Read 3949 times)

Offline LMG

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • PackerChatters Site Owner
    • PackerChatters.com
Register
« on: October 17, 2012, 07:50:30 PM »
All anyone wishing to join the PC Forums has to do is Contact Us stating their interest to be a member.

But first please read our Forum Rules and Guidelines located as a 'sticky' in all our Forums.

Registering for the PC Forums does NOT come with 'automatic approval'. We still review all registration submissions and do check IP address' before manually approving or rejecting.

If your intent to Register is to promote a personal website please don't waste your or our time as that type of promotion is NOT allowed.   

Thank you for your interest and hope to see you in our Forums.

mailto:LMG@PackerChatters.com
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 06:04:09 PM by LMG »
If you are not the lead dog the view never changes.

Offline Pugger

• HOF Member
Re: Register
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 06:37:43 PM »

Registering for the PC Forums does NOT come with 'automatic approval'. We still review all registration submissions and do check IP address' before manually approving or rejecting.

If your intent to Register is to promote a personal website please don't waste your or our time as that type of promotion is NOT allowed.   

Thank you for your interest and hope to see you in our Forums.

How long does it usually take between registering and getting approval?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 09:04:21 AM by LMG »

Offline LMG

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
    • PackerChatters.com
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 10:31:46 AM »
Usually?

During season within hours.

We start traveling South in our RV before Xmas so there maybe some extended delays, week or so, before we can get access to do our normal check process' before making a determination.

Offline Pugger

• HOF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 12:04:57 PM »
Usually?

During season within hours.

We start traveling South in our RV before Xmas so there maybe some extended delays, week or so, before we can get access to do our normal check process' before making a determination.

Oh, okay.  I poster on another forum I am a member of has applied here and asked me how long it took.  As of 2 days ago he hadn't been approved.

Offline gbfansb

• Second String
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 07:25:15 PM »
To LMG I am very sorry if I did anything wrong with my posts. My intent is to try and be a good poster. I am well older then most on the board. I do love your board and don't want to do anything to get kicked off. You have my email please contact me that way. It has been a long time for me to find a place to post. But

Offline LMG

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
    • PackerChatters.com
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2014, 10:44:04 PM »
To LMG I am very sorry if I did anything wrong with my posts. My intent is to try and be a good poster. I am well older then most on the board. I do love your board and don't want to do anything to get kicked off. You have my email please contact me that way. It has been a long time for me to find a place to post. But

You did not do anything wrong...at all.

Older?? Maybe, but I am old enough to remember the late 50's when We were the bottom of the NFL. But we never gave up and always cheered them on. I remember the times sneaking into old City Stadium under the fence on the East side of GB where I grew up.

With that today's fans are still fans but they have the Internet to say so. Most have never actually lived through the bad times and can vent at will...and that's OK...but they have never really experienced the history of the Packers.

My father in-law was a coach for the Packers under Lombardi and there was never any 'give up talk'....never. Criticism yes...give up NO.

So with that post away and let the 'youngsters' see how we feel.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 10:45:27 PM by LMGAdmin »