September 25, 2017, 07:22:09 PM

Author Topic: Next Head Coach  (Read 6200 times)

Offline LMG

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • PackerChatters Site Owner
    • PackerChatters.com
Re: Next Head Coach
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2016, 06:29:47 PM »
Since you did not want to look up anything and just wanted to 'vent' (one thing you have right is the correct forum for this) with your keyboard I did a quick search for you and look what I found;

MM HC Record
If you are not the lead dog the view never changes.

Offline Scott1956

• Starter
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2016, 09:10:13 PM »
In case you haven't noticed but this is a what have you done for me lately league. This team has gotten progressively worse the last 2 years. The Defense is horrible....again. Winning 2 games against bad teams doesn't change that. NO running game, NO consistent pass rush, No LB's that can cover ANYONE! This is not a good team. They have an O-Line that can pass block a little, but can't run block to save their souls. Year after year it's the same problems. Exactly when would MM change that? The answer is: He won't! Because he hasn't. So you can go on and tout the Packer BS, but it doesn't change who they are......a bad team with a great QB.

Offline LMG

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • PackerChatters Site Owner
    • PackerChatters.com
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2016, 09:58:42 PM »
Sorry Scott but I only deal with facts and look at the total picture and not just some of it.

I'm not saying MM is the best HC in the NFL but what he has done in recent times with the players he has been forced to play because of injuries, and don't tell me injuries don't matter cuz they do matter, I think he's doing a damn good job staying the 'winning' ways.

Of course, again, some overlook the entire picture and just love to rant and this is the reason the Rant/Vent Forum was started.

Funny but it seems like when the Packers lose a game the fire MM, TT, the water boy,  people are more vocal here....when WE win they kind of go into hibernation I guess waiting for another loss.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 09:00:00 AM by LMG »
If you are not the lead dog the view never changes.

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2016, 04:24:48 PM »
You mean like the last couple of years? Their record for the last year and a half stinks with a HOF QB! Go ahead look it up!
7 straight triups to the postseason which is better than every team but New England.  Go ahead and look that up.
"Aaron Rodgers is a baaaaaaad man" - Stephen A. Smith

Online iarwain

• HOF Member
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2016, 12:16:50 AM »
It's true the team has been in a funk for the better part of the last year or so, but there are some signs they are starting to come out of it.  They still need some improvement though, at this point I think the answer is that they need some better personnel (players).  The talent level is a little too  thin, especially in some key areas.

Online hitnhope

• All Pro
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2016, 04:34:53 PM »
Sorry Scott but I only deal with facts and look at the total picture and not just some of it.

I'm not saying MM is the best HC in the NFL but what he has done in recent times with the players he has been forced to play because of injuries, and don't tell me injuries don't matter cuz they do matter, I think he's doing a damn good job staying the 'winning' ways.

Of course, again, some overlook the entire picture and just love to rant and this is the reason the Rant/Vent Forum was started.

Funny but it seems like when the Packers lose a game the fire MM, TT, the water boy,  people are more vocal here....when WE win they kind of go into hibernation I guess waiting for another loss.

I guess pointing out poor areas is frowned on even after wins, despite your post quoted.   Nice little strawman built.   People only complain when the Packers lose, but try to complain when they win and posters are told to STFU.   

BTW-  and these STFU posts are left in the main forum rather than pushed to the remote "Rant and Vent" childishness.

Offline ricky38

• Starter
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2017, 03:17:42 PM »
Belichick's OC's don't fare well when they leave New England.

Online B

• HOF Member
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2017, 12:28:10 PM »
Packers next head coach? Same as the current head coach,Mike McCarthy.
The Green Bay Packers never lost a football game.
They just ran out of time.
-Vince Lombardi

Online ricky

• HOF Member
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2017, 01:04:55 PM »
Packers next head coach? Same as the current head coach,Mike McCarthy.

"Meet the new boss! Same as the old boss!"
"My hopes are not always realized, but I always hope." Ovid

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2017, 02:31:34 AM »
In case you haven't noticed but this is a what have you done for me lately league. This team has gotten progressively worse the last 2 years. The Defense is horrible....again. Winning 2 games against bad teams doesn't change that. NO running game, NO consistent pass rush, No LB's that can cover ANYONE! This is not a good team. They have an O-Line that can pass block a little, but can't run block to save their souls. Year after year it's the same problems. Exactly when would MM change that? The answer is: He won't! Because he hasn't. So you can go on and tout the Packer BS, but it doesn't change who they are......a bad team with a great QB.
Let's see they drilled one of the best teams in the NFC and beat all 3 North foes including Detroit on the road. Oh, and they won the division for the 5th time in 6 years. I think they are a pretty good team.

It is interesting how you are nowhere to be found since you made that ridiculous post. You must be downright miserable right now with the Packers winning the division again.
"Aaron Rodgers is a baaaaaaad man" - Stephen A. Smith

Online ricky

• HOF Member
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2017, 06:06:46 AM »
It is interesting how you are nowhere to be found since you made that ridiculous post. You must be downright miserable right now with the Packers winning the division again.

Nope, that is fine. What'll happen next if the Packers don't get to the SB is that we are all "satisfied with simply making the playoffs/division champs". As if being in the playoffs isn't necessary to make the SB. If the Packers make the SB and lose, then somehow MM will have been outcoached. And if the team makes the SB and wins? It'll be in spite of MM, who did everything possible to lose the game. There are some who are simply unwilling to accept that MM is a very good coach, and that making the playoffs, much less the SB, much less winning the SB is very, very difficult. But if you offer that criticism, you're wearing "green and gold goggles", and "what about the Patriots."

"My hopes are not always realized, but I always hope." Ovid