September 25, 2017, 07:20:54 PM

Author Topic: National Anthem: MLB vs NFL  (Read 553 times)

Offline rock county

• Starter
National Anthem: MLB vs NFL
« on: October 31, 2016, 02:40:20 PM »
Watched game 5 from Chicago of World Series last night, starting with the national anthem.

Not one descender.  All players and personnel stood with hats over hearts or at attention and waited for National Anthem to finish.  ALL PLAYERS, foreign and domestic, black, brown, yellow and white.

I hate to say it, but I guess MLB baseball has a little more class and tradition.   twocents) soapbox

Online Lodestar

• HOF Member
Re: National Anthem: MLB vs NFL
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 01:43:34 PM »
Watched game 5 from Chicago of World Series last night, starting with the national anthem.

Not one descender.  All players and personnel stood with hats over hearts or at attention and waited for National Anthem to finish.  ALL PLAYERS, foreign and domestic, black, brown, yellow and white.

I hate to say it, but I guess MLB baseball has a little more class and tradition.   twocents) soapbox

How many players on an MLB baseball team? How many of them are African-American?

Now how many players on an NFL football team? How many of them are African-American?

Whatever your political views, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out.