September 24, 2017, 07:06:58 AM

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Packers v Titans Game Day Thread  (Read 6396 times)

Offline SSGCujo

• All Pro
  • Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way! G.Patton
Re: The OFFICIAL Packers v Titans Game Day Thread
« Reply #150 on: November 13, 2016, 03:27:34 PM »
 Another game that they're out of it by halftime. This team is flat-out BAD. Why are they even playing R. Rodgers? This team came out unprepared to play again. What is MM doing? There is NO playmakers on this team, NONE! Let's just face it, let's just go 4-12 and get a good draft pick.

Offline Lodestar

• HOF Member
« Reply #151 on: November 13, 2016, 03:28:44 PM »
Vikings lost too, so I'm just going to try and forget this one. Won't be easy.

You think this team is going to beat Philly or Washington the way they are playing?  hysterical

6-10 is about right based on how we're playing!  deadhorse)

Did I say that?

No you didn't but saying try and forget would lead me to believe you have hope. If i misinterpreted, my apologies.

I always have hope. It's why I watch sports and root for my team. I can affect as much as anyone else here, which is to say literally nothing.

Way crazier things have happened in sports than the Packers winning this lousy division and getting hot in the playoffs.

Offline SSG

• HOF Member
« Reply #152 on: November 13, 2016, 03:32:08 PM »
Another game that they're out of it by halftime. This team is flat-out BAD. Why are they even playing R. Rodgers? This team came out unprepared to play again. What is MM doing? There is NO playmakers on this team, NONE! Let's just face it, let's just go 4-12 and get a good draft pick.

I just don't see talent being the issue.  Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb didn't turn into terrible players overnight.  Adams has shown to be a good WR.  Aaron Rodgers doesn't look right and I don't see a high draft pick fixing this mess.  The  scheme is a hot mess, as long as teams can rush 3 and win the play consistently, the offense is going to be inconsistent. 
Act your age, not your shoe size.

Offline SSGCujo

• All Pro
« Reply #153 on: November 13, 2016, 03:35:00 PM »
 OK, I understand hope, but this team is underachieving and has way too many injuries. This is NOT the 2010 team. This team has NO playmakers and MM keeps running the same offense, which the rest of the league has caught up to. Yes, the Packers play in lousy division, so what! This team can't beat two bad teams at home or the road. This team is entering the 1980's level teams. I'm sorry but this team is just BAD!

Offline Lodestar

• HOF Member
« Reply #154 on: November 13, 2016, 03:38:56 PM »
OK, I understand hope, but this team is underachieving and has way too many injuries. This is NOT the 2010 team. This team has NO playmakers and MM keeps running the same offense, which the rest of the league has caught up to. Yes, the Packers play in lousy division, so what! This team can't beat two bad teams at home or the road. This team is entering the 1980's level teams. I'm sorry but this team is just BAD!

That's all more than fair. I'll continue to root for the team.

Offline SSG

• HOF Member
« Reply #155 on: November 13, 2016, 03:40:02 PM »
Hahaha, my Wife..... "Holy crap, their QB looks young.  Is he a make a wish kid?"
Act your age, not your shoe size.

Offline golfman

• HOF Member
« Reply #156 on: November 13, 2016, 03:40:50 PM »
Losing by 22 to that outfit is more than an embarrassment, it's gross negligence.
"Make the Packers Great Again! "

Offline SSGCujo

• All Pro
« Reply #157 on: November 13, 2016, 03:42:48 PM »
I just don't see talent being the issue.  Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb didn't turn into terrible players overnight.  Adams has shown to be a good WR.  Aaron Rodgers doesn't look right and I don't see a high draft pick fixing this mess.  The  scheme is a hot mess, as long as teams can rush 3 and win the play consistently, the offense is going to be inconsistent.

OK, you want to talk talent? Jordy Nelson has not been able to beat man coverage. Cobb hasn't been able to get open either. They don't have a TE. They can run the ball when your down by 21 points. Yes, MM is not changing with the times, but who is a gamechanger on this team? Injuries, age, talent and MM have caught-up with this very mediocre team.

Offline marklawrence

• Global Moderator
  • HOF Member
« Reply #158 on: November 13, 2016, 05:34:06 PM »
We're all done here.
They say you judge a man by his enemies. Well, I'm Deplorable! And Proud of it!