November 22, 2017, 10:26:30 AM

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Packers v Washington Game Day Thread  (Read 15471 times)

Offline golfman

• HOF Member
Re: The OFFICIAL Packers v Washington Game Day Thread
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2016, 07:37:11 PM »
Matthews back and boom, Perry gets a sack on the third play.  Shocking how that works

Not sure what one had to do with the other. I get the point you are making but that was more a coverage sack and he beat a dinged up guy.
"Make the Packers Great Again! "

Offline cheech

• HOF Member
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2016, 07:38:16 PM »
Matthews back and boom, Perry gets a sack on the third play.  Shocking how that works

Not sure what one had to do with the other. I get the point you are making but that was more a coverage sack and he beat a dinged up guy.

One has nothing to do with the other.  That was all Perry and good coverage.
I'm right and everyone else does not have an opinion worth talking about.

Offline cheech

• HOF Member
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2016, 07:40:27 PM »
It's going to have to be short passes tonight over the middle.  Rodgers can't throw it 10 yards in this wind.

Offline bbayley

• HOF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2016, 07:41:24 PM »

Not saying it was all Matthews, but he's been getting a lot of hate on the board so figured I'd mention that as soon as he's back Perry shows up again.  Think he has a bigger impact than some give him credit for, that's all

Offline golfman

• HOF Member
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2016, 07:41:44 PM »
It's going to have to be short passes tonight over the middle.  Rodgers can't throw it 10 yards in this wind.

So you want to see shorter crossing routes with some rubs in there? That would be great if we had any in the playbook. 

Offline Lodestar

• HOF Member
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2016, 07:42:26 PM »
Please go back to that Ty Montgomery offense. Run it until someone shows they can stop it.

Offline golfman

• HOF Member
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2016, 07:43:04 PM »

Not saying it was all Matthews, but he's been getting a lot of hate on the board so figured I'd mention that as soon as he's back Perry shows up again.  Think he has a bigger impact than some give him credit for, that's all

I will say Perry is over on the side he's more effective. He struggles over the LT's.

Offline cheech

• HOF Member
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2016, 07:44:47 PM »

So you want to see shorter crossing routes with some rubs in there? That would be great if we had any in the playbook.

LOL

Matthews reminds us how undisciplined he is vs the run on third down.

Offline cheech

• HOF Member
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2016, 07:46:14 PM »
Thomas has been good so far.  Clark showing up too.

Offline golfman

• HOF Member
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2016, 07:46:49 PM »

LOL

He's got outside. That was were the inside linebacker should have been IMO. It was like he chased it backside. He stayed outside and the TE got a chip on him.

Offline Toddfather

• HOF Member
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2016, 07:47:51 PM »

He def is, but some people on here have a better case for their guys by being down on Clay. It's fine.

Offline cheech

• HOF Member
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2016, 07:49:33 PM »

LOL

He's got outside. That was were the inside linebacker should have been IMO. It was like he chased it backside. He stayed outside and the TE got a chip on him.

It's his responsibility to set the edge and he didn't.  I've seen that play run vs Matthews all the time.

Offline MrJuly4th

• HOF Member
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2016, 07:49:37 PM »
I am in Vietnam this weekend and cannot get my normal feed on the internet (goatd.net).   Does anyone else have a feed that works? 

Offline bbayley

• HOF Member
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2016, 07:50:45 PM »
I am in Vietnam this weekend and cannot get my normal feed on the internet (goatd.net).   Does anyone else have a feed that works?

There's a whole slew of them on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/comments/5e1d9t/game_thread_packers_redskins/

Online ricky

• HOF Member
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2016, 07:50:57 PM »
At least the defense has shown up so far.
"My hopes are not always realized, but I always hope." Ovid