November 20, 2017, 01:41:52 AM

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Texans v Packers Game Day Thread  (Read 7735 times)

Offline Leader

• Global Moderator
  • HOF Member
Re: The OFFICIAL Texans v Packers Game Day Thread
« Reply #270 on: December 04, 2016, 03:10:01 PM »
Schum with another nice punt.

Offline cheech

• HOF Member
« Reply #271 on: December 04, 2016, 03:11:15 PM »
Looks like a good win.  Given the conditions, I'm not sure if you can take a whole lot away from it though.

More evidence that a diverse offensive attack works.  More evidence that our D is better in man coverage. 
I'm right and everyone else does not have an opinion worth talking about.

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
« Reply #272 on: December 04, 2016, 03:12:22 PM »
Looks like a good win.  Given the conditions, I'm not sure if you can take a whole lot away from it though.

More evidence that a diverse offensive attack works.  More evidence that our D is better in man coverage.
I wouldn't call playing a terrible Houston QB and O in those conditions is evidence of anything good with the D.
"Aaron Rodgers is a baaaaaaad man" - Stephen A. Smith

Online ricky

• HOF Member
« Reply #273 on: December 04, 2016, 03:12:32 PM »
Well, this is two in a row. Next week, still at home, it's Seattle. And the Lions get the Bears!?! I'm supposed to cheer for the Bears!?!?!?!?  banghead rant banghead

The old "Three Stooges" play to end the game. A sloppy game, under sloppy conditions, with iffy officiating (as usual). But it's a win. And that's all that matters in the end.
"My hopes are not always realized, but I always hope." Ovid

Offline dannobanano

• HOF Member
« Reply #274 on: December 04, 2016, 03:13:31 PM »

I wouldn't call playing a terrible Houston QB and O in those conditions is evidence of anything good with the D.

Maybe not.

But it was pretty clear that Houston made their big plays when GB was sitting in their zone coverage.

Offline cheech

• HOF Member
« Reply #275 on: December 04, 2016, 03:15:10 PM »

Receivers were only running free vs. our zone coverage.  Gunter had another lights out game in man coverage.  Not sure why we have to ignore that - other than the fact that it doesn't fit your agenda. 
I'm right and everyone else does not have an opinion worth talking about.

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
« Reply #276 on: December 04, 2016, 03:18:06 PM »

Receivers were only running free vs. our zone coverage.  Gunter had another lights out game in man coverage.  Not sure why we have to ignore that - other than the fact that it doesn't fit your agenda.
My agenda? Osweiller is a terrible QB and Houston has a terrible O. Add in the weather conditions and you can't take anything away with this D.

Take your trolling somewhere else.
"Aaron Rodgers is a baaaaaaad man" - Stephen A. Smith

Offline Leader

• Global Moderator
  • HOF Member
« Reply #277 on: December 04, 2016, 03:18:21 PM »

Okay.
That's all folks.
Seeya next time when SEA runs into the GBP buzzsaw!