November 19, 2017, 04:05:39 AM

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Packers v Lions Game Day Thread  (Read 13374 times)

Offline R MaN

• All Pro
Re: The OFFICIAL Packers v Lions Game Day Thread
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2017, 10:49:00 AM »

I like the way Geronimo has been playing as of late.

I'm OK with this because if Cobb can't move in and out of breaks quickly he's useless to us anyway. Rather have him near healthy for hopeful playoff run.

Totally agree. And Geronimo has been playing good.
[/quote]

Indeed he has. I see a play to Janis, the home state boy, deep. Possibly fake the end around to him and he continues deep and Rodgers throws it to him deep.
[/quote]

If we can run the ball effectively, that will go a long way in winning this game.
As far back as I cam remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2017, 10:52:50 AM »
Indeed he has. I see a play to Janis, the home state boy, deep. Possibly fake the end around to him and he continues deep and Rodgers throws it to him deep.
Kind of hard to do that when he is sitting on the bench. Almost 3 full seasons and this deep throw still hasn't happened save one hail mary.
"Aaron Rodgers is a baaaaaaad man" - Stephen A. Smith

Offline golfman

• HOF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2017, 10:55:30 AM »
Kind of hard to do that when he is sitting on the bench. Almost 3 full seasons and this deep throw still hasn't happened save one hail mary.

Has he been sitting on the bench when they handed him the ball on those end arounds? Probably should read the post you quote before chiming in. Is it a learning disability or just trolling with the same ole' tired nonsense.
"Make the Packers Great Again! "

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2017, 10:58:44 AM »

Has he been sitting on the bench when they handed him the ball on those end arounds? Probably should read the post you quote before chiming in. Is it a learning disability or just trolling with the same ole' tired nonsense.
The only one possibly trolling here is you. I talked about the deep throw. Still waiting for one. Of course that requires him to run a route properly which he still can't do.

Probably should read the post next time before chiming in. It's either a learning disability or just trolling with the same ole' tired nonsense.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 10:59:16 AM by cpk1994 »

Offline R MaN

• All Pro
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2017, 11:25:50 AM »

The only one possibly trolling here is you. I talked about the deep throw. Still waiting for one. Of course that requires him to run a route properly which he still can't do.

Probably should read the post next time before chiming in. It's either a learning disability or just trolling with the same ole' tired nonsense.

I was at the Viking game when Janis scored a td on that jet sweep. Lions have something to scheme for even if t doesn't happen. That could open something for something else. Glad the Packers showed that last week.

Offline LMG

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • PackerChatters Site Owner
    • Where are we?
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2017, 11:40:34 AM »

Not this back and forth crap again!!

Anymore and you'll both be sitting in the corner observing.

>:D
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 11:41:05 AM by LMG »
If you are not the lead dog the view never changes.

Offline walker16

• All Pro
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2017, 11:51:32 AM »
 I still see it as a comfortable win ( which of course = us getting blown out! ). Indoors & toasty, has to be good for those nursing injuries.
Packers are ready for this game.

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2017, 11:52:10 AM »
I was at the Viking game when Janis scored a td on that jet sweep. Lions have something to scheme for even if t doesn't happen. That could open something for something else. Glad the Packers showed that last week.
You may see the end around or fake that and throw to Nelson, Adams or the other WR's. 
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 11:52:59 AM by cpk1994 »

Offline R MaN

• All Pro
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2017, 01:30:37 PM »
You may see the end around or fake that and throw to Nelson, Adams or the other WR's.

I can for sure see that.

Offline SSG

• HOF Member
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2017, 02:21:18 PM »
Should be a good game!  I'll be in attendance.  I'm not overly confident as Ford Field is a place we've really struggled at in the last 3 years.  It's going to be a dog fight.  FF is going to be a mad house and Detroit is going to be really hungry for that NFCN title.  Hopefully we play better football than we've played the last 2 weeks.
Act your age, not your shoe size.

Offline ricky

• HOF Member
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2017, 02:33:35 PM »
How about a New Year's resolution for all of us? That we do our best to be civil, and criticize the argument, not the poster. Let's keep the nasty remarks for the opposition, not each other. Just a thought.
"My hopes are not always realized, but I always hope." Ovid

Offline R MaN

• All Pro
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2017, 03:27:44 PM »
Should be a good game!  I'll be in attendance.  I'm not overly confident as Ford Field is a place we've really struggled at in the last 3 years.  It's going to be a dog fight.  FF is going to be a mad house and Detroit is going to be really hungry for that NFCN title.  Hopefully we play better football than we've played the last 2 weeks.

We've played pretty well these past 5 weeks.

Offline bbayley

• HOF Member
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2017, 03:39:41 PM »
How about a New Year's resolution for all of us? That we do our best to be civil, and criticize the argument, not the poster. Let's keep the nasty remarks for the opposition, not each other. Just a thought.

Is this serious?

Offline R MaN

• All Pro
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2017, 04:30:01 PM »
Giants up 10-0 at the 2 minute warning.

Offline golfman

• HOF Member
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2017, 04:42:22 PM »
Giants up 10-0 at the 2 minute warning.

I expect the Giants to start using subs in second half though. A win does nothing for their playoff spot.
"Make the Packers Great Again! "