November 19, 2017, 08:18:29 AM

Author Topic: To Ye of little faith...  (Read 3252 times)

Offline claymaker

• HOF Member
Re: To Ye of little faith...
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2017, 04:33:34 PM »
I was pissed about Ted cutting Sitton without an ounce of compensation.  I was flat out wrong on my analysis of who Taylor was as a player.  He's a hell of a lot better than he was this pre-season.  I'll admit that the move worked out swimmingly for Ted.  I still don't like the risk - Ted was awfully fortunate that Taylor and Lang stayed healthy and we didn't have to see stretches of Donny Barclay at OG which clearly would have been a disaster. 

What about them resigning the GREAT David Bahktiari? Ain't nobody have the balls to speak out against that now that he's an All-Pro Left Tackle. Didn't even bother to tell him congratulations after he got voted. Didn't even bother to post here http://forum.packerchatters.com/index.php?topic=6119.0.

Usually people are proud to have an All-Pro Left Tackle protecting their QB. We've been wanting one for years. Now that Green Bay has one he's underappreciated and doubted at every turn.

Offline ricky

• HOF Member
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2017, 04:44:20 PM »
I'm sure there must be something to be gained from this ongoing saga. Quite the psychological thriller we've got going here.....but, I cant quite figure out what that something is. Can we drop it now? Will we ever reach the point where the subjects been talked out? Points made? Understanding reached? A meeting of the minds achieved?

Quit picking. Move on. Leave each other alone. Talk football.

goodpost
"My hopes are not always realized, but I always hope." Ovid

Offline claymaker

• HOF Member
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2017, 04:51:33 PM »
I'm sure there must be something to be gained from this ongoing saga. Quite the psychological thriller we've got going here.....but, I cant quite figure out what that something is. Can we drop it now? Will we ever reach the point where the subjects been talked out? Points made? Understanding reached? A meeting of the minds achieved?

Quit picking. Move on. Leave each other alone. Talk football.

Hey now. It's the rant and vent forum. This what  deadhorse) is all about. This is where picking is slightly encouraged. This is where we get to point out flaws in people arguments without providing any ourselves. There is where football ends and insanity begins!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

I like this forum. It has a purpose and it keeps the rest of the forum fairly litter free.

Offline LMG

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • PackerChatters Site Owner
    • Where are we?
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2017, 07:23:46 PM »
Exactly the purpose claymaker but it has become quiet with some 'members' disappearing.

Guess that was their main reason for even being here...to  rant
If you are not the lead dog the view never changes.

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2017, 02:02:50 PM »
Like I said a month ago - I'll gladly admit when I'm wrong.  I'm just not wrong very often.
hysterical

Thanks for the good joke. Your delusions are funny.
"Aaron Rodgers is a baaaaaaad man" - Stephen A. Smith

Offline ricky

• HOF Member
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2017, 07:41:00 PM »
Like I said a month ago - I'll gladly admit when I'm wrong.  I'm just not wrong very often.

I think you're mistaken about that.  >:D
"My hopes are not always realized, but I always hope." Ovid