November 20, 2017, 03:10:47 AM

Author Topic: Blount Rumor?  (Read 1254 times)

Offline JPPlaya

• HOF Member
Blount Rumor?
« on: March 19, 2017, 01:58:12 PM »
http://www.5thtackle.com/legarrette-blount-set-to-sign-with-green-bay/

I am unfamiliar with this site. I know its known for a "rumor mill" just from what I've read. Has anyone else heard or read anything that confirms or debunks this report? Is this site a complete joke? I did a a quick search of twitter and the internet and there has been no mention of this from any mainstream sports media.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 02:33:29 PM by JPPlaya »

Offline ricky

• HOF Member
Re: Blount Rumor?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 08:13:12 PM »
Here is a link to rumors about Blount. There is one link that is from a GB perspective- and that is a speculative, "makes sense" article. So, until something else shows up, probably a rumor that can ignored until it comes true. Because that is how TT rolls- say nothing, while doing everything behind the scenes.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1CAACAC_enUS539US539&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=lagartette+blount+rumors&*
"My hopes are not always realized, but I always hope." Ovid

Offline JPPlaya

• HOF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 08:59:05 PM »
I have never heard of this 5th tackle website. But upon reading through it, there are some "rumors" reported that did actually happen and then there are some others that have not happened....yet anyway.

The same site is reporting that Tony Romo to Denver is a "done deal" and that there are negotiations between the Browns and Seahawks for Joe Thomas and Richard Sherman. Just wondering if anyone ever followed this site and what kind of track record that they have?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 08:59:55 PM by JPPlaya »

Offline Leader

• Global Moderator
  • HOF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 09:14:34 AM »
I checked around last night and the only reference I found about Blount was about Tampa Bay being interested.