5. Cooper Kupp WR Eastern Kentucky
5. Jonathon Ford S Auburn
6. Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
7. Ryan Glasgow DT Michigan

Offline scoremore

• HOF Member
Re: Boom!!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 02:56:16 PM »
You know used to so mock drafts every year.  Study the players try to figure out who the Packers would select.  I would be lucky to hit on one of the picks.  TT's best picks are usually the ones that are not on our radar.  Bak and Daniels are prime examples.  So while it is always fun to do mocks and learn about the players it is highly unlikely that any of us have a clue.  Most of the guys in your mock are well known and discussed.  Leads me to believe you will probably miss on all of them. Like your players just fine.  Would look a lot like my mock if I did one.  TT is going to leave us scratching our heads like he always does.  Sunday is the fun day.  Look at the interviews and study the new Packers.  Usually helps to calm us down after being upset that TT didn't take our guys...

Offline ThatGuy284

• HOF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 03:03:52 PM »
I've seen nearly every game Tankersly has played - several in person.  I like the coverage skills, think he's really good in that aspect.  But there are times he made Sam Shields look like a physical tackling machine.  He can be really, really soft disengaging from blocks downfield when he sees a back steamrolling his way.  Pure cover skills though think he's highly underrated

Offline ramrod

• Starter
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 03:17:49 PM »
I do a mock to see years down the road just to see how my players do. Of course must look to see if they are picked around the slot I picked them. Example would be the year I took Ray Lewis. He got picked just before we had a chance.
I like Corderea Tankersly and I realize his weaknesses, I do like his size and bump and run ability. I like him better than Fabian.