November 18, 2017, 06:00:20 AM

Author Topic: How many picks did you get right in your Mock?  (Read 874 times)

Offline jameslofton

• HOF Member
How many picks did you get right in your Mock?
« on: May 05, 2017, 10:22:32 AM »
Not an easy thing to guess who the Packers will nab.
I got one, Vince Biegel, who I was hoping to land in the 5th, but now I feel he would have been gone by then.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 10:23:55 AM by jameslofton »

Online OneTwoSixFive

• HOF Member
Re: How many picks did you get right in your Mock?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 05:19:10 PM »
I did a gazillion mocks on the fanspeak generator. The one guy I got right several times was Jamaal Williams, none of the others I regularly picked were taken.

No CB Conley or Moreau no, LBs Tak McKinley, Jarrad Davis, Zach Cunningham, Ejuan Price, no converted DEs like Burnett or Lawson. No developmental CB Brendan Langley. No mini-dynamo RB/RS Tariq Cohen. No guard like Isaac Asiata or Jordan Morgan, No WR Zay Jones or Cooper Kupp. So much for my more favourite guys........
(ricky) "Personally, I'm putting this in a box, driving a stake through its heart, firing a silver bullet into its (empty) head, nailing it shut, loading it into a rocket and firing it into the sun. "

(Pink Floyd) "Set the controls for the heart of the sun"

Offline Leader

• Global Moderator
  • HOF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 05:28:49 PM »
I did a gazillion mocks on the fanspeak generator. The one guy I got right several times was Jamaal Williams, none of the others I regularly picked were taken.

No CB Conley or Moreau no, LBs Tak McKinley, Jarrad Davis, Zach Cunningham, Ejuan Price, no converted DEs like Burnett or Lawson. No developmental CB Brendan Langley. No mini-dynamo RB/RS Tariq Cohen. No guard like Isaac Asiata or Jordan Morgan, No WR Zay Jones or Cooper Kupp. So much for my more favourite guys........

Soooo........
Next year will you sit back, relax and leave the driving to others (?) or take another gazillion MD shots at it?  :)

Offline rock county

• Starter
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 09:02:51 PM »
Actually, 1/2. Biegel in 5th.  And, honestly, it was mostly a homer pick.

Offline dannobanano

• HOF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 09:19:18 PM »
Me too.

I had Biegel with the regular in the 5th and Aaron Jones in the 6th.

I was hoping for Mixon in the 1st, Wilis in the 2nd, Witherspoon in the 3rd, and Taylor Moton in the 4th.

Then Biegel, Robert Davis, Aaron Jones, and Hunter Dimick.

Online OneTwoSixFive

• HOF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2017, 02:35:42 AM »

Soooo........
Next year will you sit back, relax and leave the driving to others (?) or take another gazillion MD shots at it?  :)

Yeah, I'll relax, do no mocks, buy no draft mags, not check out any prospects until after I find out who the Packers drafted. How likely is this scenario.................not very - I just don't learn. Will you finally be over the Packers not picking up Mixon ?
(ricky) "Personally, I'm putting this in a box, driving a stake through its heart, firing a silver bullet into its (empty) head, nailing it shut, loading it into a rocket and firing it into the sun. "

(Pink Floyd) "Set the controls for the heart of the sun"

Offline Leader

• Global Moderator
  • HOF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2017, 06:51:40 AM »

Soooo........

Yeah, I'll relax, do no mocks, buy no draft mags, not check out any prospects until after I find out who the Packers drafted. How likely is this scenario.................not very - I just don't learn. Will you finally be over the Packers not picking up Mixon ?

Dont think I've mentioned his name since he got drafted. Could be wrong - but dont think so. Guess that constitutes being over it.