September 23, 2017, 02:52:40 PM

Author Topic: 3rd party hosting  (Read 256 times)

Online OneTwoSixFive

• HOF Member
3rd party hosting
« on: August 02, 2017, 04:46:02 PM »
This is a simple question, but by its nature not one I can answer. I've noticed some poster's portraits have the legend 'update your account to enable 3rd party hosting', cpk's is an example. What I don't know is whether MY image (A green and gold dwarf holding a cheese wedge), can be seen by others..........so, can you see that image ?
(ricky) "Personally, I'm putting this in a box, driving a stake through its heart, firing a silver bullet into its (empty) head, nailing it shut, loading it into a rocket and firing it into the sun. "

(Pink Floyd) "Set the controls for the heart of the sun"

Online mikebpackfan

• All Pro
Re: 3rd party hosting
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 04:57:50 PM »
This is a simple question, but by its nature not one I can answer. I've noticed some poster's portraits have the legend 'update your account to enable 3rd party hosting', cpk's is an example. What I don't know is whether MY image (A green and gold dwarf holding a cheese wedge), can be seen by others..........so, can you see that image ?

Yes.

Online OneTwoSixFive

• HOF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 05:11:44 PM »
Many thanks for the quick reply there.
(ricky) "Personally, I'm putting this in a box, driving a stake through its heart, firing a silver bullet into its (empty) head, nailing it shut, loading it into a rocket and firing it into the sun. "

(Pink Floyd) "Set the controls for the heart of the sun"

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 02:37:54 PM »
Photobucket, which is where I have that photo, has decided to force people to pay for their services by taking 3rd party hosting away from the free accounts. As long as you a free service, you are fine.
"Aaron Rodgers is a baaaaaaad man" - Stephen A. Smith