September 23, 2017, 03:08:39 PM

Author Topic: Advice on attending preseason game  (Read 192 times)

Online mikebpackfan

• All Pro
Advice on attending preseason game
« on: August 06, 2017, 11:54:03 AM »
I swear people have posted similar questions in the past, but I looked through this thread and couldn't find anything relevant from the last couple of years.

I want to take my two daughters to Green Bay (we are in the Twin Cities) later this month, and I was hoping to see a practice, but it seems none of the practice times work well for us (there are only 3 open practices in the last two weeks of August).  So, I thought I might try to make it to the Rams pre-season game instead.  What's the best (read: cheapest without getting scammed) way to get tickets?  Since it's pre-season, I assume lots of tickets will be available?  Are scalpers allowed anymore, would it be best to just look around for tickets on game day? I wouldn't mind missing the first quarter if it meant cheap prices, I don't know if the kiddos will last the whole game anyway.   

Any thoughts/help would be appreciated.

Offline LMG

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • PackerChatters Site Owner
    • PackerChatters.com
Re: Advice on attending preseason game
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 01:53:11 PM »
Going to Green Bay

As far as tickets you could wait until game day and then look for the 'scalpers' in the Lambeau area or to get tickets in advance we recommend Titletown Tickets and Tours.
If you are not the lead dog the view never changes.

Online mikebpackfan

• All Pro
Re: Advice on attending preseason game
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 09:33:18 AM »
Going to Green Bay

As far as tickets you could wait until game day and then look for the 'scalpers' in the Lambeau area or to get tickets in advance we recommend Titletown Tickets and Tours.

Thanks Larry, I did go through the PC "Going to Green Bay" page.  :)

I'll check out TT&Ts.