November 20, 2017, 01:35:03 AM

Author Topic: Johnny Jolly  (Read 478 times)

Offline RT

• HOF Member
Johnny Jolly
« on: August 24, 2017, 09:39:31 AM »
Sad to see, messing with some stout stuff there. Hopefully he will get it together, but most times the end result is not good.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/08/24/former-packers-lineman-arrested-for-drugs-again/

Offline Twain

• HOF Member
Re: Johnny Jolly
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 11:17:19 AM »
His lawyer is claiming that the hydrocodone was for his ailing grandmother- how sweet.

The standard hydrocodone tablet is 5 or 10 milligrams.  That would be 100 to 200 tablets per gram.  28 grams would be 2800 to 5600 tablets depending on the tablet.

I don't think Granny was getting 2800 of the 10's.

His lawyer is either an idiot or a scum bag, or both.

The tragedy with the opioid crisis is they aren't tracing this back to the distributor that can get that type of amount out to a guy like Jolly and then into the community.
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."

Offline golfman

• HOF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 05:30:39 PM »
I"m pulling for Johnny Jolly, but this doesn't look good. I wonder if he is still out on parole? If so, he's going back to jail immediately.
"Make the Packers Great Again! "

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 05:00:38 PM »
His lawyer is claiming that the hydrocodone was for his ailing grandmother- how sweet.

The standard hydrocodone tablet is 5 or 10 milligrams.  That would be 100 to 200 tablets per gram.  28 grams would be 2800 to 5600 tablets depending on the tablet.

I don't think Granny was getting 2800 of the 10's.

His lawyer is either an idiot or a scum bag, or both.

The tragedy with the opioid crisis is they aren't tracing this back to the distributor that can get that type of amount out to a guy like Jolly and then into the community.
Well, it should be easily provable. IF his grandmother has a prescription, there will be a record of it. So, I am not going to call the lawyer names yet.
"Aaron Rodgers is a baaaaaaad man" - Stephen A. Smith

Offline Twain

• HOF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 05:54:19 PM »
Well, it should be easily provable. IF his grandmother has a prescription, there will be a record of it. So, I am not going to call the lawyer names yet.

In all states in the union, it is illegal to prescribe that volume on schedule 2 opioids to one individual.  I will call his lawyer names, thank you.
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."