November 20, 2017, 01:31:08 AM

Author Topic: Bob is back  (Read 1179 times)

Offline mancl

• HOF Member
Bob is back
« on: August 24, 2017, 08:39:20 PM »

Online mikebpackfan

• All Pro
Re: Bob is back
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 08:41:09 PM »
I'm sure cpk will be his first subscriber.

Online SDProfessor

• Starter
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 10:11:00 PM »
This is great.

Offline cpk1994

• HOF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 04:57:48 PM »
If he is going to fling his baseless tabloid BS and throw unfounded accusations at the Packers he can do it there where his sheep can drool instead of JSO.  I'm not sure why this anti-Packers clown wants to continue covering that which he despises so much.
"Aaron Rodgers is a baaaaaaad man" - Stephen A. Smith

Offline OneTwoSixFive

• HOF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 04:26:32 AM »
If he is going to fling his baseless tabloid BS and throw unfounded accusations at the Packers he can do it there where his sheep can drool instead of JSO.  I'm not sure why this anti-Packers clown wants to continue covering that which he despises so much.

The plug vibrates and flashes past the pikes nose, he rises from the vasty deeps and attacks...........BITE
(ricky) "Personally, I'm putting this in a box, driving a stake through its heart, firing a silver bullet into its (empty) head, nailing it shut, loading it into a rocket and firing it into the sun. "

(Pink Floyd) "Set the controls for the heart of the sun"

Online SSGCujo

• HOF Member
  • Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way! G.Patton
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2017, 02:52:45 PM »
I guess that I missed the topic about McGinns' new website. Looks good. I know some people hate him, but his pre and post game info is good. So is his draft info.

Offline Toddfather

• HOF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2017, 11:42:20 PM »
 thumbsup) thumbsup) thumbsup)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 11:43:00 PM by Toddfather »

Offline dannobanano

• HOF Member
A little Feud?
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2017, 05:52:45 PM »
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/05/packers-refuse-to-credential-longtime-reporter-bob-mcginn/

McGinn, who left the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel this year and launched his own site, BobMcGinnFootball.com, is not being credentialed by the Packers this season. That means he covers the games by watching on television, rather than sitting in the press box and talking to players in the locker room afterward.

Did I happen to miss this being mentioned in another thread?

Tit-for-Tat!  confused(

Offline jameslofton

• HOF Member
Re: A little Feud?
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2017, 10:51:57 AM »
Yeah, I read that too. I don't think it has anything to do with him formerly being tough on the packers as a reporter. I think it is more that they don't want to give press credentials to every website out there.

Offline claymaker

• HOF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2017, 06:05:39 PM »
I guess that I missed the topic about McGinns' new website. Looks good. I know some people hate him, but his pre and post game info is good. So is his draft info.

It is not.  thumbsdwn) thumbsdwn) Two thumbs WAY, WAY down. McGinn can suck eggs and drive his car off a cliff.

Online The GM

• HOF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2017, 11:22:42 AM »
I always enjoyed reading the Pro Football Writers Hall of Famer's column.  The Packers must be happy with the current softball throwing media covering the team.  Christl and McGinn were both great Packer beat writers who werent afraid to tell the story and didnt write the fluff and cheerleader pieces you see today.

Offline WB PackerFan

• Second String
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2017, 07:15:09 PM »
Yes GM I agree. However you have to be subjective. In my opinion McGinn got personal against TT and MM .