November 19, 2017, 08:17:44 AM

Author Topic: Cut thread  (Read 17047 times)

Offline mikebpackfan

• All Pro
Re: Cut thread
« Reply #420 on: September 07, 2017, 07:31:28 PM »
...I was just going to ask if he was on a practice squad. The kid apparently turned us down. I'm kind of happy he did becuase it may have cost my guy Clark a spot on the practice squad.

Who told you that? 

That seems totally weird from both sides, almost hard to believe.  Both why the Packers would have wanted him, ahead of Clark or Yancey.  And why Dupre would have declined?

From Michael Cohen, Packers News

WR Malachi Dupre will not be returning to the Packers on the practice squad, according to a source. He wants to look elsewhere at this point.

That might just be agent marketing.  It sort of implies the Packers wanted him without saying it.  So maybe they really didn't.

Offline scoremore

• HOF Member
« Reply #421 on: September 07, 2017, 11:05:14 PM »
Packers kept the best 2 Wr's in Clark and Yancey.  Dupre didn't show much.  Has potential but needs to be developed.  He's a multi year project.  He was #4 of the guys let go.  Guys I didn't want to lose was Hill, Ringo, and Elliot.  Understand we traded Elliot hope they did the right thing there.  He was my pick for break out player of the year. 

Offline RT

• HOF Member
« Reply #422 on: September 08, 2017, 11:10:13 PM »
The Green Bay Packers reached an injury settlement with fullback Joe Kerridge on Friday, according to Michael Cohen of PackersNews.com.

By doing this the Packers will have a chance to bring him back later in the season if an injury would open a spot for him.

Offline RT

• HOF Member
« Reply #423 on: September 12, 2017, 09:15:04 AM »
A little general info. Apair of former Packers getting a looksee.

Keaton Henry‏
@BreakingtheNFL
Follow
More
#Bills tryout CB Makinton Dorleant & WR Malachi Dupre #NFL
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 09:16:19 AM by RT »

Offline RT

• HOF Member
« Reply #424 on: September 12, 2017, 03:10:20 PM »
Bills Sign WR Malachi Dupre To Practice Squad today.

Offline RT

• HOF Member
« Reply #425 on: September 12, 2017, 08:26:56 PM »
Colts Sign LB Johnathan Calvin.

I've lost track of all the players that were in training camp that have signed elsewhere. MM wasn't kidding when he spoke early on about how deep the 90 man roster was.