July 26, 2014, 12:05:44 AM

Author Topic: 2013 Chatters Pick'em Pool  (Read 767 times)

Offline LMGAdmin

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
  • PackerChatters Site Owner
    • PackerChatters.com
2013 Chatters Pick'em Pool
« on: September 04, 2013, 10:17:14 AM »
Chatters 2013 Pick em' Pool is now open...Games start tomorrow night so make sure you get your picks in.

Pool ID: chatters

Password: 2013

Register/Login Now

NOTE:  If you are trying to JOIN a pool and were given a "Pool ID" and "Pool Password", you must still register to create your own, personal account.  After you login with your personal account, go to the Pool Tools menu, you'll click Join a Private Pool, select the pool type and that is where you'll enter the Pool ID and Pool Password given to you by the person who invited you in order to join their pool.

After you've joined a pool, you won't need the Pool ID and Pool Password anymore.  All pools you've joined will be listed on your "My Pools" page.  Click on the pool name there and you're back to that pool where you can make picks or view results!

2013 Winner's Prize Announced

This years PC Pool Contest winner will receive a Green Bay Packers Power LED Decal.

We have one in each of our vehicles and they look and work great.

Get ready to show off your Packers love to? every passerby on the road when you hook up your Packers-spirited ride with this Backlit LED Powerdecal! Measuring approximately 4.5 inches? in diameter, this motion sensing automotive decal offers a clean exterior while maximizing visual impact with full color and contrast at night. It turns on and off automatically through light and motion sensor technology, and for the sake of battery life conservation, it also shuts off once the vehicle has been parked for two minutes. As if it could not get any easier than that, the installation is simple and does not require the use of any tools. Just peel off the protective adhesive tape, stick it onto your preferred window and voila: you have earned yourself a decked-out mean Green Bay fighting machine on wheels!

Blacklit LED decal
    Measures approximately 4.5" in diameter
    Light & motion sensors automatically turn device on & off
    Team colors & logo
    Batteries included
    Device turns off after two minutes once parked

LMG
If you are not the lead dog the view never changes.

Offline packattack

• Rookie
  • Please get familiar with our Forums Rules & Guidelines.
were there problems with the pickem pool in week 1?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 10:38:41 AM »
i put my picks in -checked em-and now it is showing i didnt do it?it is only league im on through that site--thanks, Packattack

Offline LMGAdmin

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
    • PackerChatters.com
Re: were there problems with the pickem pool in week 1?
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 10:58:54 AM »
Haven't of any others with problems.

Try putting your picks in for week 2.

Offline LMGAdmin

• Administrator
  • HOF Member
    • PackerChatters.com
Re: were there problems with the pickem pool in week 1?
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 11:01:41 AM »
Oh....do you have your confirmation number for your week 1 picks?

Offline packattack

• Rookie
  • Please get familiar with our Forums Rules & Guidelines.
Re: 2013 Chatters Pick'em Pool
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 11:59:19 AM »
no never bothered with keeping track of it in all the yrs we been doing the league. was thinking maybe there was problem as most of the people who were in league didnt show any picks.Oh well this will be first yr im not in it i think--i put em in for this week, but with out points from first week, i probably cant keep up with everyone else ( i know first yr we did it , i made mistake and didnt realize it went into playoffs adn didnt put picks in and may have had chance to win, as i was 1 point out at time :(- hard to make up a missed week.